I’ve had the fortune of seeing Vivaldi’s Four Seasons performed in Benaroya’s epic S. Mark Taper Foundation Auditorium.
On October 29, I’ll have the fortune of seeing motherfucking Joanna Newsom perform with a 29-piece orchestra there.
Uh. WTF. I can’t comprehend how incredible this will be.
Buy tickets now.
Here is a list of the top ten most read record reviews from Pitchfork:
1. Ricardo Villalobos – Thè au Harem d’Archiméde
2. José González – Veneer
3. Electric Six Señor – Smoke
4. Devendra Banhart – Niño Rojo
5. José González – Stay in the Shade EP
6. Sinéad O’Connor – Sean-Nós Nua
7. Nas – Hip Hop Is Dead
8. Amadou & Mariam – Dimanche à Bamako
9. Nelly Furtado – Loose
10. Brightblack Morning Light – Brightblack Morning Light
WTF is with the glyphs?
Is this a joke?